FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anybody know if this ford motor is any good or if parts are available and if they are expen skipjack to begin with. I am not sure what was in this 20 ft to start with?
thanks J
I just looked at a 69 skip jack for purchase. The previous owner had a ford v8 263 hp installed 1 year ago. Its 20 ft boat with a protective coating called dolphin applied to the hull and half way up the sides. Ever heard of this? Its rough but looks very durable. Trailer in good shape new...
I am looking at purchasing a 20 ft skipjack for 5400.00 it has a newly rebuilt engine.new compass,new upholstery trailer rollers, I am having a hard time identifying the year. Is this a good price? They have a great reputation I have heard. Any thoughts? Thanks Jeff