FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’ve got a new to me 4.3 liter inboard. I’ve researched but haven’t found anything like what I have. I circled the fitting in the pic. Most posts I’ve found have some sort of valve to open and close. The only thing I can find on my engine it this garden hose type fitting. Is this where I should...
I’ve got a new to me 4.3 liter inboard. I’ve researched but haven’t found anything like what I have. I circled the fitting in the pic. Most posts I’ve found have some sort of valve to open and close. The only thing I can find on my engine it this garden hose type fitting. Is this where I should...
I’ve got a new to me 4.3 liter inboard. I’ve researched but haven’t found anything like what I have. I circled the fitting in the pic. Most posts I’ve found have some sort of valve to open and close. The only thing I can find on my engine it this garden hose type fitting. Is this where I should...
On my 2000 Weldcraft I have rpm, oil pressure, temp on the left of the steering wheel. On the right I have voltage and fuel level. When I adjust the dimmer for the light the voltage and fuel lever move to different positions. I looked under the dash and all connections seem clean including the...
Just bought a 2000 Weldcraft Renegade with a 4.3 liter vortec. Engine has a little over 200 hours. Guy told me the engine was removed 4 years ago for a recall, something to do with the oil pump. When I test drove I guess I missed the oil leak. After taking it out for a test run I lifted the hood...