FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I recently bought a 1999 StarCraft boat. I have a couple of parts I need to replace that are quite specific to that model/year of boat. A call to a dealer found through StarCrafts site said anything older than about 2005 can't get through them and try to look online/after market...
'90 90 HP Force RPM question - "sparks per revolution - degree setting" - "Tiny Tach"
My '90 90 HP Force doesn't have a built-in tach and I wanted to evaluate the RPM's for prop use and bought a small product, "Tiny Tach". This is where you wrap a wire around the spark plug wire and get small...
Hello,
First time poster here. I have searched this topic and found several relevant hits, but I still have to ask:
I re-installed the lower unit of my 1990 90HP Force after putting a new water pump on, and being novice did inadvertently remove the pivot pin during all the process (I...