FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Actually it was all pretty clean befor I got to it I think someone messed with it before and put everything together wrong the selenoids then the shaft with the worm gear. But it definitely needs a new motor luckily i have one
So got it working to a piont. But it does need the new motor tho. I replaced the seals on the clutch pack and trunks out the pin on the wrom gear drive broke so have to replace that. But I did get it working just doesn't go up with out me helping lift it
Ok so after messing with it more I finally got.the old motor along with the new one to work. Who ever messed with it before me didn't hook everything up right. But now the issue is it still won't go up. I hear the motor engagement but doesn't go up. Could it be the old motor doesn't...
I have a 1982 one stern drive that won't go up or down. Have tried a new motor. Some thing. Which relays are for that? I tried replacing two so far but still just clicks.