FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1986 Suncraft Pleasure with a Blown Mitsubishi 3.2 Liter motor and a Volvo Outdrive. What other motors can I replace that one with. They apparently only used the Mit. motor for 1 or 2 years and I would like to find something a little more common to replace it with. Any help would be...
I have a Force 125 with a leaky head gasket. Went to remove head bolts and 9 of the 18 broke off flush with the cover plate. Just the head of the bolt broke off. Now the head won't come off due to the remainder of the bolt is rusted (oxidized, gaulded?) to the head and won't allow it to slide...
I have a 1964 Evin. 75hp. Going through the carb (single two barrel). The low speed screws were only 1/4 turn out. What is the proper # of turns out to start with?