FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’ve got a 2006 75hp E-TEC tiller on a 16’ fiberglass multi species v-hull boat. The motor is not original to the boat, it was used and came off another boat, I think a pontoon with a steering wheel and remote controls and was converted to a tiller, but I’m not 100% sure on that.
The motor is...
I recently acquired a new to me 1999 Evinrude 6hp single cylinder long shaft four stroke kicker motor. I was just wondering where I could find more information about this motor, as I like to educate myself about the products I buy. There doesn’t seem to be many resources online about this...