FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1993 Cajun, Force 70hp, couple questions.
here is a better photo. Only one cylinder, unless it is a ninja cylinder or I am dumber than I think. I will disassemble and clean it up. anything to be mindful of when taking pump out of housing ? thanks for al the help
Re: 1993 Cajun, Force 70hp, couple questions.
Hopefully I uploaded correctly. If so , this is the trim motor in question. Seemed to be working perfectly last night, out of the water. thanks
hello all,
first time posting, great site and has helped me much thus far. Was given this boat a few weeks ago, took it to the lake the day after I got it and she ran like a champ. I have spent a couple weeks on new decking and carpet and a few minor issues and about finished up and ready to...