FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need an outdrive but dont know if i need an electric or a manual shift. then model number is 990211A and the serial number is W501605. hope someone can help.
thanks
I have a 1973 350 OMC. I need a high rise outdrive. Can anyone tell me what I need as far as gear ratio, 400 or 800 series. The boat is a 1976, 25' Saber Craft.
Thanks,
I got a 1972, 350 I/O with an OMC outdrive. I had to pull the engine and the transmission to give it some love... anyways... all the bolts are off from the bell housing and the transmission will not come apart from the engine. i can get a small gap, that is it............. :mad:
Anyone got any...