FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello to all,
I'm new to this forum so I hope I put this in the right category.
I was hoping to get some advice...
There is a 1988 Bayliner Trophy 2459 Hardtop for sale in my area for $3500. It appears to be in relatively good shape for a 1988. Everything appears to be solid as far as the...