FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey I have a mercury xri 2.4l 200hp engine that I have on my 95 ranger 382v
The problem I am having is that I purchased it from a guy in Texas. I live in Utah and when I take it out on the lake, it bogs down very badly because it is running too rich. After you step on it after a while it will...
So my recently purchased trolling motor, which is a Motorguide 921310180, 19.1 KG and .49 KW DC 24 and it has no power. When trying to troll, on the fastest setting it goes about 1/2 an hour, if that. I am having trouble doing any trolling fishing at that speed (obviously).
My question is if...
Engine was rebuilt, exterior is in good shape, interior needs carpet and seats show wear. Lots of extras with a top on it as well. They have it listed at 3750 and I got him down to $3000. What is a boat like this worth in good shape? Assuming nothing major needs fixed other than carpet and seats...