FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
.
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. these include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon.
.
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. Check out iBoats for all you boating gear.
After reading and following shop manuel tests for low oil sensor, and heat sensor, I replaced the warning module, but it still gos beep-beep-beep-beep as soon as I turn on the key. Could the magnet get stuck inthe oil tank and how would I un-stick it.:confused: