FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an '87 40HP Yamaha Engine that never had trim tilt. I purchased a used unit from another 40HP. Could someone give me a quick run down of other accessories I'll need to purchase, plus how to install the unit?
I purchased a '97 Skeeter ZX 202C Bass Boat with a custom EZ Loader tandem trailer in SC. In that state registrations and ownership of trailers is not necessary. My motor vehicle in NY wants a notarized bill of sale from the seller with the vin number. It's almost impossible to read. Does...
After Corinth Custom Chariots located in Corinth, NY lost their building to a fire, the company became Warlock Trailers, so I'm told. Eventually Warlock Trailers disappeared. These companies must have sold their dyes to someone. I'm trying to find that someone in the Northeast that bought...