FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I thought it was a bad shock absorber but so I removed a washer and it seemed to do the trick. I ran it for about 40 minutes then it sounded like it was going to lock up.... When I remove the lower unit and reinstall its good for a little bit but then the same thing.... When it happens it feels...
I have read related post but I don't understand.... I pulled My old absorber but I cannot compress it. Is it possible to grind it down.... Somebody mentioned removing a washer, could it be the one in the middle of the absorber that you have to cut off.... I am have problems pull starting, but...