FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased this boat with the motor described above. Being new to outboards, I was not aware of how the oil injection system works. I checked the reservoir for oil frequently, and filled as I used it. For about 16 hrs of engine use, this thing has run fantastic. I keep filling the...
I recently purchased an 86 CeeBee Avenger with an 85 150 XR2. I have had the boat out a couple of times and it ran great. It did stall a couple of times when idling through no wake zones. Sometimes it takes 10-15 cranks to start. I just puchased a Seloc for the Outboard and realized that there...
I have been thinking about buying this very nice avenger I have been looking at. All the specs i can find online show this boat is only rated for 150 horse, yet it has a merc 200. Anyone know anything about this model. I am a little concerned and manufacturer info is scarce. Thanks