FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone, I have an sears 3.5 hp engine serial # 217-58560. My question is whenever I put in gas on this there is a leak on this screw see attached photo. I don't know if this is something needed or can I just buy a regular screw and plug this thing up. Thanks
Hello , I a newbee on outboard motor and boating . I have an evinrude 4 model #E4RCCS it starts and run when in a bucket but when I tried it on the lake last weekend I put in on my inflatable boat it does not move forward. It makes all the bubbling in the water but does not do anything to push...
Re: Boat not moving forward
I just looked at it last night and have this pics, but does not show the"gear shift". Let me know if I'm missing anything.
the motor is envinrude 4 model # E4RCCS
Hello , I'm new to boating and need a lot of help. I have an excursion 5 inflatable boat and I purchased the motor mount for this and a used evinrude 4.5 hp motor. When I tested it on a lake, the motor runs and propeller goes however the boat does not move forward. Is there a specific height...