FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I want to thank everyone for all the help! I followed that schematic and couldn't believe that I actually had TWO bad relays.......LOL working like a champ now and everything cleaned up for the better.
Dr,
Thanks so much for the info. I have a friend coming over tomorrow who’s better at electrical than I am. I’ll make sure to report back our findings and thanks again!
I did find out that top red - button is for beach mode to take leg up further.
1. Pump Works lifts outdrive if I jump motor with jumper wires.
2. Have power on both sides of the 55 amp fuse.
3. Cleaned all relays.
4. I think the problem could be in the buttons how do I test that?
5. Also what is the negative top red button I forgot lol....I hear clicking when I push it...
Thanks for the quick response! Ok I found the part that I need for the oil pressure switch to fuel pump. It’s only two wires and needs a plug to plug connection. Pic below of this part.
I unhooked wire on top as you described on the oil pressure sending unit and gauge is the same so I will...
1996 5.7 Chevy 350 Carb Volvo outdrive 24 Albemarle.
When I turn key on the oil pressure gauge tacks out to full pressure without starting engine.
I have a normal oil pressure sending unit then this piece in the first picture below that is I assume an oil temperature sending unit???? It also...