FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hello,
I am having some trouble with my fuel section in my engine. When I prime my primier bulb it gets hard and fires up, but when I start trolling it deads out. It runs fine at high RPMs, but as soon as I start trolling it quites. It starts to fluctter and I primer the bulb and it will run...
I am curious on how often or you suppose to change your oil in the Tilt/Trim tab. I know how to drain it, but how am I suppose to refill it? Do I need some sort of pump, or do you fill from the top?
Hello,
I am having some fuel problems with my engine. It started to bloge out on me and I empty the fuel filter/water separator and did ran good for about 2 hours and had the same problem. I replaced the fuel filter/water separator and it lasted for about another 2-3 hours running good and had...
Hello,
I have a 2002 Mercury 115HP EFI Saltwater Outboard. I was told the head is an Yahama Engine because Mercury didn't build their on 4 strokes. The digital multifunctional gauge and gas gauge are Yahama. Now, I was also told the electrical component is Mercury and the installer just knew...
I have a Solara DSC VHF radio and a Lowrance Elite 5 GPS chartplotter. I want to connect this two components to have my GPS position sent to Coast Guard in an emergency situation. I have programmed my MMSI number into the radio, and I have the NDC-4 NMEA adaptor cable from Lowrance. It has three...