FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am having issues with clogging/failure of the Hi Pressure Fuel Filter. I have a 2005 2320 SL with 250 Yami 4 stroke and the boat is in the shop for the second time in less than 2 yrs for the Hi Pressure Pump problem. I am finding out that are a few others experiencing the same problem with...