FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Well the other boat I was looking to buy was sold before I could look at it.
I have come across this boat, here is the posting for it:
Im selling a 92 Sylvan sea monster its 15ft has a Merc 35hp ob thats oil injected and has elec. trim. The boat has fish finder, live well, seats,ect., The...
Someone is selling a 1977 Starcraft Mariner, Aluminum Center Console, 18.5 feet
1987 Mercury Classic 50 outboard (rebuilt 2008)
Cox 18' trailer with 2008 tires
$1300 Cash
The seller says the boat does leak a little, but stays dry with a bilge pump. Guess it has a couple rivets that are...
Hi,
I am looking to buy my 1st boat. I am looking at a Blue Fin, River Rat.
It is a 18' center console boat. With a 70HP Mercury Engine.
Does anyone know anything about these boats?
Any advice you could give to a newbie would be great too!
Thanks!