FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone have Mercruiser Service manuals #14, #25, and/of #32. I have a 2006 4.3L Mercruiser that I need to do an engine rebuild due to cracked block. Any help in directing me or sending me links to download these manuals would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks
Hello everyone - I recently picked up a 2006 Tahoe Tracker Marine with a GM 4.3L Vortec motor and was not informed the heads were both cracked as well as a small hairline crack in the valley.
I have been scanning these posts for information and what direction to go in. Right now it seems that...
Hello.....I just picked up a 2006 Tracker Marine with a 4.3L Mercruiser which appeared to be winterized. I have replaced all 5 drain plugs and checked to fluids. I got it started and within a few minutes I noticed water coming out from between the engine and the exhaust manifold on the right...