FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
roughneck its a 2008 1860 vtc. I was thinking about extending my deck back to my console.I want to use alminum and either weld iton or rivet it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I have a 4 stoke 2008 90hp suzuki on a 2008 1860 lowe roughneck alum boat. It weighs 766lb between 1000 to 1100lbs with me and gear in it.I have a 13 7/8x19 solas titan ss prop on it.It runs about 38mph and 5700rpm. I had a 14x19 alum prop on it and it ran the same speed but 5500 rpm. It comes...