FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1998 Larson Cabrio 254 with a single 5.7
I have dual battery switch and the boat will start perfectly when switch is on #2 or both, but on #1 which is my starting battery I get a little buzz and that is it. Battery has plenty in it. I even swapped it out with a different battery just...
I just got a 1996 Searay 330 and it's in pretty nice shape. The flooring could use a little rebirth. Has anyone had any luck with a certain product/procedure on bringing this type of flooring back?
I have a 1998 Larson Cabrio 254 that everything works as it should except for fridge. It stays on all the time. Switch off/Battery off doesn't matter. I can disconnect 1 wire from negative cable and it turns off and everything else seems to work. When the cable is off the fridge does still work...
I just picked up a dinghy with a 2004 Johnson 15hp J15R4SR I rebuilt the carb because it would not idle. Now I got it idling and when I put into gear the oil light comes on.
Where should I start on this issue? I changed the oil and filter and double checked filter even. Level and filter are...
I have a 1998 Larson with a Volvo Penta 5.7gs in it. I had the carb rebuilt at a carb shop a couple weeks ago and just put back on boat and now I am pulling from winter storage. If I give it a couple pumps of gas it fires right up and dies. I tried this a few times and same results. I admit I...