FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a 1990 Yamaha 200 that will not excelerate above 2500 RPM's while in drive. While in Nuteral it will excelerate to 6000 rpm with no problem. So far I have removed and cleaned all three Carbs, replaced both Fuel pumps neither fixed the problem. Any one have any idea where I should look next?