FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello Everyone , I'm new to the forum . I have a 1999 Horizon 190 with 267hrs on the clock , the boat has been in brakish water for the past 4yrs and recently pull it out of the water for inspection because I was having some issues with the trim & water slowly sipping in. turned to find out I...