FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased a 99 force and when i got it home and started it i realized that just behind the thermostat there was a bronze L fitted on that has water coming out of it when i start the engine. The motor has the regular tell-tale hooked up and it functions fine. Im just curious what...
Im wanting some opinions on this. Can a couple of guys who are mechanically inclined rebuild this motor with a manual even without any experience with these 2 stroke engines. A compression test shows a 95, 70, 85 reading on the three cylinders. If I get down to it and the powerhead is the...
I purchased this boat several weeks ago and have since been trying to get it running. At first there was no spark so I narrowed that down to the power pack and replaced that with a used powerpack but seems to work fine. I didnt know tho if the leads from the powerpack had to be wired to a...
I have a 1990 johnson 60hp vro engine. I just got it and it wouldnt start. I notice that the plugs were not getting fire so a few days of testing later narrowed it down to the powerpack. replaced the powerpack now the plugs seem to be firing fine but the boat still will not start. I notice...