FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
1986 chaparral 235xlc w/5.7 mag engine. Was out on water today all day, engine running good no problems. Had a skier go down on a boat ahead of me and another boat nearby make for a tight passage in between so I cut back on throttle and make a pass between the skier and pontoon boat close by...
Sorry if this is a FAQ. Friend at work has a 45 HP Chrysler motor off a pontoon boat he is converting into a dock for his lake house he doesn't need the motor was thinking about buying for $300 to re-power my 21 ft Northwood pontoon. Boat is rated up to a 40hp I know DNR / police insurance I...
Was looking to buy a 3 person jet ski found a Kawasaki 900stx that needs a crank bearing for $500. Is this a big job that I could do (somewhat mechanically inclined,but not a professional by any means) is it worth it to pick this up for $500 or is it a waste of time and just find a ski that's...
So I have a 24 ft crank up dual axle trailer with a 21ft pontoon. I want to buy a 3 person jet ski as kids are getting older and want to tube and such. Pontoon has only 28hp motor so it ain't going to cut. My dilemma is I don't want to have 2 tow vehicles or have to double tow. Seen an idea...