FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1994 suncruiser jamacia with a party deck attached. This is the one you can climbed up and dive off the top on. The ladder has been damaged at the top where the rails are. I could maybe do some welding and try to repair or try to find a new ladder. Anybody know where to get the ladder?
Though it was the solenoid so I replaced it. Doing same thing. Was starting from switch, now it won"t. I can start it from jumping the solenoid. Starter seems to work well when jumped.