FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OK so I took my 2001 chaparral 180sse out today for the first time and knowticed that the oil guage shows zero to 3psi at idle.... And 18 above 2000 rpm... When at operating temp.. I have found that the sending units can go bad ( by brousing the site) where is mine located on my 3.0? And my boat...
I can't find any soft spots on the floor... Gonna rip up the carpet and replace (I hope) this weekend the only place I can find any resemblance of rot is in the ski locker I need to prone it a little and see what this crack looks like a little deeper... Inf act this is the only crack or any...
The plywood is at least 3\4 in (I will !measure this evening after work and the exposed portion you see is fiberglassed... Not raw wood. (Thankfully). I cannot see down the old holes or anywhere else that I could find to see where\ what the lag screws go into. The original holes go down an inch...
Good evening y'all, my name is hunt I am 26 and I just transitioned from my 9th jetski to my 1st (running) boat .... Due in part to my 3rd child being born this past winter ( a darling little girl :). I purchased a 2001 chaparral 180 SSE with a 3.0 merc in it and in e past 2 or 3 months the...