FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes it does. Yet, I think the one someone put on some years ago actually stuck to the diaphragm and delayed the opening (the temp went about 20 degrees higher than normal). Then when it pulled loose and lodged between the thermostat and the diaphragm holding it open so it would not heat up to...
I removed the vernatherm on my 2000 70HP Johnson since the engine took forever to heat up to operating temperature. When I took out the vernatherm, there was a 9/32" ID O-ring on the diaphragm side. I did not see this on any of the manuals or the parts listing from my on-line supplier. The local...