FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All:
I am new to the boat world and have a few questions about a boat I just got. I was lucky enough do get a boat for free. A 1990 Maxum 17' bowrider. Hull and interior is in great shape. May need to put rings in the engine but not sure yet.\
Questions
1. When the engine is in the up...