FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I have a 2005 17 Montauk, with a 2006 Mercury 90 EFI 4 Stroke. I am having problems starting the engine. Sometimes (maybe 4 out of 10 attempts) when I turn the key in the ignition, I hear what seems to be the fuel pump in the engine, but it does not start. The engine does not try to...