FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I want to pull my boat and winterize it in my driveway. I then will take it to the dealer for some wanrranty work on the boat. I would like to put the boat back on the lift in my slip. I can push it into the slip with a small jon boat that the harbor master has. I won't start the boat engine. My...
I've been reading through these threads the past few days and have decided on what approach I should take. I have a 5.0 Gxi with MPI. I want to do the fogging with the external fuel can with the oil mixed in. (It makes sense). So..If I connect the fuel can to the fuel pump, will the pump draw...