FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yeah I can find hubs and all that even spindles for 1" but haven't found a complete axle with 1" yet. Even they only sell 1 1/16 axles on their site 🤯 figure by tomorrow worst case I'm upgrading to 1 1/16 lol
I'm trying to order a replacement trailer axle and have already replaced hubs, buddy bearings, and all of that with new so I'd like to keep the 1" spindle...but it seems like all the trailer axles I can find now are only 1 1/16". Is there anybody out there still making 1" spindle axles that are...