FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
First boat, looking for some advice! 72 SS16
Hey everyone, looking for some help with my “new” 1972 Starcraft Supersport 16 ft. Purchased about a month ago. Has original 1972 Johnson 65 hp electro-shift motor.
I’ve taken her out about 6 times since I bought her. Initially ran pretty well...
Ok folks, I just became the proud owner of a 1972 Starcraft SS 16 ft. It’s going to undergo a full resto this winter, but right now I’m refusing to let go of summer and I’m looking at ladder options. I’m well aware that there are plenty of discussions on this topic on iBoats, but I haven’t come...
Hey folks,
I'm new to the forum, been reading up on Starcraft boats here for a while now. I’m hoping one of you experts can help me out!
I’m currently shopping around for my first boat. Started watching local Craigslist offerings last year for a boat to take my kids fishing in and immediately...