FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The setting were messed with, I don't know a lot about boat motors but I know that there are two butter flies in the carb, the first one (starting on the outside of carb) is your choke the second one must be your throttle now that one has black plastic thing attached on the top of the carb I...
The setting were messed with, I don't know a lot about boat motors but I know that there are two butter flies in the carb, the first one (starting on the outside of carb) is your choke the second one must be your throttle now that one has black plastic thing attached on the top of the carb I...
Hello
I have a mercury 9.8 thunder bolt I think its a 1975 and I can't keep it running I start it will the choke on and play with it a bit openning it but it then trys to stall and I put the choke on again and it runs. I've put new plugs and looked into the carb a little( can see anything at...