FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So this is a late 90's motor '98 think and the tilt trim is getting power and has fluid but will not lift the motor.....any thought on how to go about fixing it?
This past weekend I added a 1999 M40D2 to my boat shed. It's a 2 stroke, it has carbs, and it's automoxing. The motor started before I bought it on Friday. On Sunday I tried to start it and it would not turn over. The gas in it is over a year old and I should have drained it out but didn't. I...
Been reading about this topic and want to know if my 2002 MFS25A can be converted from tiller to steering wheel drive? I don't need anything but throttle, gear shift, steering. I'm Ok starting and stopping the motor from the electric buttons on the motor. Will save cost or complexity? Will...