FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently bought a 89 bayliner Capri . I took it out and tried running it at idle ran ok. When I shift into gear sometimes died. Once I did get it in gear when ramping up to full speed it just bogged down and never came off plain. So I took it to marine repair shop they changed points coil...
I got a 40hp Johnson starts right up and will idle fine. But when u go full throttle it will bog down and die then real hard to start. I checked the primer ball and it never lost pressure. U can turn fast idle up and it will start and run somewhat rough then clean up and idle
Thinking about extending the tounge on my 18ft trailer to fit my 24ft pontoon the trailer is like brand new and has new 13" tires I hauled the pontoon home on it but the b
I'm wondering if anyone has ever extended a trailer. I got a 1991 trailstar bass buggy 18ft trailer cheap I bought a 24 party barge I hauled the boat home on trailer but I do not have any tongue weight I'm thinking about extending tounge of trailer out to move the boat forward has anyone ever...