FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 88 bayliner trophy bass boat and Im having issues with it bogging down when I increase throttle. It lags for a while then slowly picks up speed and runs good once it gets up to speed. What are some things that i could check out? carbs, reeds, ect. Also, the carburators leak gas when...
I just purchased a 88' bayliner bass boat with power tilt and trim. However, it completely stopped working on the person i bought it from before he sold. I have the motor part of the pump working now but i still havent got it to raise or lower. I was wondering if anyone has a diagram of the...