FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I have the PDP wiring diagram but it does not tell what voltage or identify the terminal that the red wire off of the EMM bolts into. I need to know if I am supposed to have 12v there. If so my PDP is no good instead of my EMM. please help. I am talking about the red wire at the bottom...
I hope someone could please help me. I have a Johnson 150 saltwater edition J150PXSDD. All I want to do is raise my idle speed and I can't find the proceedure in my SELOC manual. Please help. Thanks.
Hello all. I have a 2006 Johnson 150 2-Stroke Saltwater Edition. Model # J150PXSDD. The problem is that the no oil light keeps coming on when I am on my way back to the dock. Here is the scenario. After being out all day with no problems, I cruise in to my creek from bay at 4500rpm, no alarm...