FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OMC 3.0L with a 2 barrel Holley Carb. Electric fuel pump was installed when mechanical pump broke. Initial start no problem. After running for a few minutes, shut engine for a few minutes, sometimes hard to restart or once restarted and moving it will start to miss and stall. I found that if I...
I have a 1993 chris craft concept with a cobra sterndrive and an OMC 3.0L. The propeller has no markings on the hub. How do I find out the pitch of the prop?