FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
I know the wire connection would be different
The reason that I ask this, is because it is much cheaper to buy those types of bank coil than the original set for my engine
Thank you
Roger
Hello all ..... I wanna first thank for this escellent site and all the help I got in the past ....
Does anyone knows if it is normal to the water coming out of the plastic cover where the rubber mounts are?
This weekend I noticed when flusing the engine, I see on the diagram that there is no...
Greetings everyone !
I need to replace my tach, the plastic cover broken and the needle is gone
I am looking to a new tach and I don't want to buy a wrong one
Does anyone knows what should I look for when buying a new/replacement Tach?
Thank you all / safe baoting always ;-)
Roger / Miami FL.
Hello
Does anyone knows if there is some kind of seal between the sleeve (white tube about 4 inches long /water pump kit) from the water pump to the "TUBE-WATER-LONG" (it appears to be a long cooper tube from the engine)
The reason that I ask is that if there is no seal (or some kind of...
I have 2 repair manuals for my engine and both refers to the marks on the flywheel as .462 or 45 ... but the flywheel on my engine has the number zero on the middle and the number 10 on the sides.... I am having trouble to understand how to adjust the timing....
I put the dial on the piston...
Hi
I changed the stats (143's) changed the poppet valve, but the engine still running between 160 to 190 (load and high speed) iddling is around 140-150
Water pump changed about 6 months ago
My question is: is 190 really bad for this engine?
running out Miami, warm waters 84+
Thank you...