FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
HELP!!
My husband has been wanting a boat forever. I found an old boat but in good shape. I think? I don't know a whole lot about boats but learning. It's a 84' 19ft.Sea Nymph Striper with a 79' 100hp Johnson. I got to Miss. to buy the boat for Father's Day. We took it to the water and the...