FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My father in-law just give me this Evinrude. He told me it ran, but only on one cylinder. He said it needed a coil. Can anyone tell me more about this motor? What year is it? What all should I do to it before using it. Where is a good place for parts, new or used?
Thanks, David
I have a Minn Kota Neptune ep96 system, it has two motors. Could someone tell me if it is 12 0r 24 volt? Anyone tell me how to wire it up?
Thanks, David
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum and to boats. I just bought an 84 15'9" Tidecraft with a 1984 115 Mercury outboard. I was told the carbs needed to be rebuilt. Looks like it has been sitting since 07. Before I put money into the carbs I want to see it start. This is what I've done so far...