FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am getting my boat ready for the season and here is what is going on. So far, I have only ran the boat out of water in my driveway.
Engine SN: OD524716 Thunderbolt IV Ignition
The engine starts fine. I let the engine get up to operating temp and let it idle. It will idle fine for around...
I am trying to find some information on Carburetor/Intake Upgrade kit for my 5.0L Mercruiser. Several months ago I found a link on this forum to an aftermarket company who sold a carburetor/intake as a kit. Carb/Intake/Gaskets/ect. But for the life of me I can not find the information. I...