FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
I am trying to replace the crank seal under flywheel. I don't have a manual and I was told by the parts supplier that I would be able to remove the flywheel and pop the seal and use a socket to tape a new seal in. Well one problem the cam prevents that. Any help would be appreciated and...
I purchased a 1999 Eagle tandem bunk trailer (7000 Cap). The original owner towed a 1999 Maxum 2500SC. I have a 1998 SeaRay 250 DA and my questions are regarding adjusting the bunks properly. As the pictures indicate I have to move the two outer short bunks outward beyond the strikes. The...