FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a power head from a guy at the swap meet and he said it was a 71 60 hp. I have tried to run the introduce numbers with no luck.( i don't understand how to read them) does anyone know how to tell the year and model? thanks Jeff
Serial # J3320859
I have a Johnson 50esl71s it has the hydro electric drive box. anyway the guy i bought it off fried the wiring harness. I have bought a new harness and two manuals and neither of them have a wiring diagram for the control box. does anyone have one? I just want to make sure it get wired up rite...