FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all, thanks for having a look.
I have a xflow 1990 90hp V4, running on 50:1 premix. The bores/pistons are worn and if you crank the engine over cold you can hear 1 of the pistons slapping loudly. I have removed the exaust cover plate and the left hand cylinder head and you can press/move the...
Hi all, thanks for having a look.
I have a xflow 1990 90hp V4, running on 50:1 premix. The bores/pistons are worn and if you crank the engine over cold you can hear 1 of the pistons slapping loudly. I have removed the exaust cover plate and the left hand cylinder head and you can press/move the...
Hi All and thanks for reading my post! I have a 1990 xflow 90hp V4. The motor has been stood 6 months over winter and when I started it today it overheated. I have checked flow and the tell tale output which seem bang on. The problem seems to be either in the t-stat block or in the leg, as...