FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello VIP Boat Owners
I picked up this 1979 Vintage VIP Boat last weekend. it was owned by the second owner for 23 Years. I dropped the lower foot on the 80 Horsepower Mercury and placed a new water pump Impellor as it's water pressure was weak. I found Four of the water Pump veins broke off and...
Hello
I just picked up a nice looking Johnson 20 Horsepower engine that dates 1971 being model number 20 R 71S. The Prop. looks to have one fin bent a tad bit, so I am having that repaired. Mean while I placed it on my boat and took it on the lake to see how it ran. When I put it into Gear it...
Hello
I have had this 1975 Johnson 6 Horsepower engine on my John Boat for about Five years now. It has never missed a beat all the time I have owned it and run out perfectly. Last week we launched it and it did not want to stay running. it would start right up when choked and seemed to run fine...