FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got a jon boat with a 7hp wizard outboard and it has no spark what could be wrong any help would be great. It is a western auto wizard. I just want to get it running. Model number is ESK6602A37, serial number is 3B 400 644, also on this tag it has Western Auto. I have tried to get the...