FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’ve got a 99 Johnson 30 Hp electric start, and I can’t seem to figure this thing out. I tried spraying starting fluid through the carburetor and wouldn’t even get anything out of it. It turns over just fine but will not run. I’ve had many problems with this motor so far and have done so much...
Hi! I’m new to this forum but not to boats, anyways, I’ve got a 1999 Johnson 30 Hp that I’ve been having issues with. I had it running about 3 weeks ago on the water and it did just fine, there were a few times when it would bog down a little at full throttle. But didn’t leave me stranded or...